Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thrift Store Score! $5 for over $50 of brand new product!!! Cherry Moon Farm Spa Basket + Extras!!

It is no secret that I ♥ thrift stores and consignment shops.  It is guilt-free as shopping gets. The thrift stores that I shop at regularly also use the profit they make for a good cause so I can actually feel GOOD about spending money.  Retail Therapy, I need it, I get it.

Check it out!! All of this for $5!!!

It has almost the whole Spa Basket and it is all brand new!  The only thing that is missing is the Bath Bomb.

This is the manufacturer's picture.

Here is what is included basket if you order it at Cherry moon for $29.99:
  1. 8.6 fl oz/255 ml Ocean Scented Bath Gel
  2. 8.6 fl oz/255 ml Ocean Scented Bubble Bath
  3. 10.58 oz/300g Ocean Scented Bath Salts
  4. 5.29 oz/150g Ocean Scented Bath Bomb Fizzer *This is the only thing I didn't get!
  5. Wooden Massager
  6. Loofah Sponge
  7. Re-usable Muslin Lined Wicker Basket *I got a metal basket


Plus I got the following extras:
  1. 3 Celtic Workshop symbol candle stills
  2. 1 white flower floating candles
  3. 2  cute silver and glass candles/holder with a handle
  4. 1 cinnamon candle
  5. 1 quartz rock with a clover carved out



These are some pics of the extras I got.


Needless to say, I am a happy, happy girl!!  Does anyone know what the celtic candle represent? Or the rock with the clover?

I hope you enjoyed my first official Thrift Store Score post!  

♥ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment